Friday, May 22, 2009

Friday (Pineapple) Tidbits.

*****Update*****
I just got my mail and received a Bath & Body Works gift card from Sheila and Amanda Heshelman. What a red-letter day. Thank you girls! I love you both very much. HOORAY! Our bathroom soap has almost run out, so perfect timing :D



  • Dr. Barber is my hero today.
He's letting us out at 2pm for Memorial Day weekend!


  • And even better, tonight we are going to Outback with Seth's parents and grandparents (who I LOVE LOVE LOVE--they are all precious and Patti, his mama, always gets me the cutest surprises too!) for dinner for his dad Tom's birthday.
I always get the steak and veggie griller--which is so incredibly deluxe and not too bad on the waistline, either. It's pieces of steak with mushrooms, grilled pineapple, peppers, and onions on a bed of rice. Isn't that good and good for me?!


well, unless you count the bloomin' onion.
ack
.




  • F-R-I-D-A-Y. It's my favorite day, OH MY! It's Friday, Friday, Friday, Friday!


It's the little things, isn't it Bloggerotsky?

  • Hug a veteran at church and tell him or her you are thankful to live in this beautiful land with a right to live, laugh, and love as you wish.
  • I did walk to the post office and back with Nicole on my lunch break. One small step for That Girl...
  • Thinking about starting the Shred. Although I am pretty sure after a couple of days I will call it the Dread.
  • I am going to be in Loogootee on THIS Saturday night at New Beginnings Church. The church meets on the street where the Post Office is located. It's a women's event (sorry to the two men reading..) and it begins at 6:30 PM. I look forward to seeing you and your friends there! It will be a very fun night!!
  • I am so thankful to all of you who called and emailed and asked to help me in my goal to get rid of that idol called food. I covet your prayers as I start this scary journey and I ask in return for my vulnerability that you would find people with whom you can be transparent. God is going to do abundantly more...Hold on to your fork--figuratively speaking, of course.

I love you all more than waterslides and bratwursts.

{That's a lot for Memorial Day weekend.}

1 comments:

Keyly Watts said...

Lauren ~ You are too cute! I love ya!!! Have a Great weekend and hit the diet on Monday.
I Lost 30 pounds in 5 months by being really good Monday - Thursday; Friday lunch & supper = eat whatever you want; Saturday & Sunday = don't blow it too bad but eat something you like. It worked for me!!!!!