Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Words That Describe Me.

Yesterday after church service, Seth and I were dining at the fine establishment known as Cabello's when I asked him a pointed question which was designed to elicit a somewhat hilarious response.


I asked him to describe me in five words.


He looked at me with a stare that said, "Honey, I don't think you want me to do that."

He was prolly right to keep his mouth shut and stay neutral. He actually said, "I don't think I can do that in five words."

fair enough. I don't think I could describe myself in five words.


So I asked Rachel, Kasey, and Jami tonight and as always, hilarity ensued.

Rachel:
"Sassy, classy, and always jazzy." dang, that girl is good.

Jami:
"Delightful, hilarious, mischievous, musical, and lovely."

Kasey:
"Sunshine, authoritative, biznatch (don't get a hemmorhoid, it means business), glowing like a brilliant star."

oh, stop it. (But seriously)

you never know around here.

0 comments: