Monday, January 28, 2008

Talk About It?

It's rarely a struggle for me to discuss things pertaining to life and ministry. Before college it was. Part of Jami (one of my two best friends...some only have one, I have 2!!)'s positive impact on my life has been her ability to communicate honestly and tactfully her frustrations. This has helped me as I have learned to be more vulnerable about how I feel and what I think.

I bet she was really frustrated when we first became friends because I didn't like to address things head-on. Now I do, and I find myself frustrated when others don't. Hopefully I can channel that frustration into bringing beauty into conversation by being truthful and inspiring others by helping them desire to be vulnerable, too. But what happens if it still doesn't help?

Thanks to Jami for all of her positive influence. She is legit.

0 comments: