Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Daisies: Part Deux

I got the most beautiful flowers I have ever received today... Gerber Ds. 4 pink, 4 red, 4 yellow. Yes, GBR, that's 12!!

Let me give you a new command: Love one another. In the same way I loved you, you love one another. This is how everyone will recognize that you are my disciples—when they see the love you have for each other.

John 13:34-35, The Message





He had to get them from far away because he knows how much I love the 'friendly flowers.' He said he wanted to bring in a little sunshine to my dreary day.






[Little does he know that he doesn't have to send me flowers to accomplish that. He has been successful at brightening almost every one of my days since we met.]




He can prolly brighten yours too. Read his blog. It's at the top of my blogroll.

I love this man:


[S.Z.A. = a man among men.]









1 comments:

Seth said...

Thanks for the kind words.
Here a blog i stumbled on today. You might like it.

http://revgalblogpals.blogspot.com/