Thursday, January 31, 2008

Boo Bad Weather.

Hmmpph.

I am giving the nasty slushy grossly disgusting bad weather two thumbs down. (If I had more thumbs, I would put them down too.)

I am sad because Seth and I were supposed to go "Rock On" [see previous post] at a sweet concert with beloved members of our community tonight. But the freezing rain is keeping us all bundled up in our respective locations, and I miss my delightful FBC Bicknell friends!!

wah.wah.wah.

I am also so bored that I am watching Carman on TBN just for kicks. Somebody help!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i'm so annoyed with weather men and their bad suits... and myself... because from my point of view, the roads are totally drive-able out there and i shouldn't have been such a big-baby-chicken!

:(

Lauren said...

That's okay, I was a chicky too.