Thursday, July 2, 2009

Turns out, I got the cabin that loves to sing and dance. In fact, we just took a picture jumping off some picnic tables while holding hands a la High School Musical. Can you believe that?!
What are the odds? Clearly God has been keeping up with my blog and thought wouldn’t it be funny if…

My sweet Seth has been sending me a little note every day and I feel really spoiled. I am pooped out because I ran out of thyroid meds (Yes, It really IS my thyroid, Anita Renfroe…it’s also that coconut cream pie and lots of ice cream as well) so I need prayer for that even though I do get a little nap every day while the kids have free time. I just slid down the hill on a block of ice they froze in a Tupperware container. I got stuck midway, too. That was awesome. REALLY awesome. You know that I am so athletically inclined and it’s my perogative to roll down the hill on a block of ice and girls just wanna have fun. Thank you very much.

Please pray for my girls and me as we only have two days left to learn all that God wants us to learn from each other.


Know that I miss and love you more than the film "Troop Beverly Hills" and Wilderness Girl patches, of which I feel I have successfully earned twenty or so.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

So glad you are having a great time! Praying for you and your girls that God would reveal himself to you.

Amy said...

Sounds like you are having a B. . .L. . .A . . S. . .T!!!

How fun would it be to slide down a hill on ice! My boys would love that!

Be Blessed!

Amy (Honestly)

Kathryn @ Expectant Hearts said...

I LOVE it! Thanks for the update. I've missed you this week! (not that I'm one to talk.. been over a week blogging for me..)

Praying for you!

Guatmama said...

Now listen here from your pharmacist pseudo mama. Don't run out of your meds. Where are you I will bring them there...

Lauren said...

glad you're having a blast! I nominated you for an award today!! much love to you girl!