Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Finish This Statement. (300th Post!)

**Update: I just realized I hit my 300th post! Praise God for all that He has done in giving me an outlet as well as the ministry God has given me here. Most of all, I praise God for you, my readers who keep reaching out and share your lives with me. You don't know how much that really means to me. I believe my readers are changing the world!**






I believe....







Here's mine.


I believe...
love is not blind. Rather it sees everything and still survives.


you try!

4 comments:

Leslie said...

I believe that time does nothing really. LOVE heals all wounds.

Abbie said...

I believe...
light will come in the morning. The Lord has been up all night watching over us.

Tami said...

I believe...
because the Bible tells me so.

Kathryn @ Expectant Hearts said...

I like Leslie's.
I believe God is big enough to shine His glory through the 200 days of Seth's life and WAY beyond.

(sorry if this got submitted twice, browser issues).