Thursday, January 29, 2009


WE are postponing the retreat until April, due to lots of other conflicts. WE made the decision on Monday, and it was confirmed as I got snowed in at the Thompson household.

Thanks for your faithful prayers, please don't forget these young women.


Carol said...

Yeah, if you wanted confirmation, I think you got it! :)