Friday, December 12, 2008

"I'd Like to Thank the Academy...."


...over at the Graber Gab for this

FABULOUS BLOGGER AWARD!

(how much do I love the word fabulous by the way???)


Here are the rules if you are playing along at home....
Here are the rules to receiving this award:

1. You have to pass it on to 5 other fabulous bloggers in a post.
2. You have to list 5 of your fabulous addictions in the post.
3. You must copy and paste the rules and the instructions below in the post.Instructions: On your post of receiving this award, make sure you include the person that gave you the award and link it back to them.


I am going to nominate five Fabulous Bloggerotskys:


1. Christy @ To Be or Not To Be
Christy is a wonderfully encouraging and funny blogger.

2. Carol @ Everyday Blessings
Carol is an inspiration to pretty much everyone she knows.

3. Becky @ My Mind's Eye.
B is a photographer, a scrapbooker, a creative mess, and a dear friend. Hilarious too!

4. Shannon @ From the Grove
A delightful writer who's crazy in love with Jesus and Chad makes SC fabulous in my book.

5. Kim @ What's New With Our Crew
Kim's a sweet encourager who is precious and has a beautiful family!



Now Five Fab Facts:

1. MY family nickname is "Lolly"
a word on this--I hated this nickname until the song Lolly Lolly by the Three Six Mafia came out....I kid, I kid.

2. My favorite board game is STILL Pretty Pretty Princess.

3. The most fabulous fast food restaurant on the planet for me is Chick-Fil-A.

4. I love my Blackberry--it goes where I go. Period. If it dies I will have to be treated at a mental health facility near you.

5. The most played song (out of over four hundred songs) on my iPod is "How He Loves" by Kim Walker.


Have a FABULOUS weekend, and thanks again to Martin County's own Guatmama for this special honor!

1 comments:

Shannon said...

THANKS for the encouraging words L! I'll have to think hard to narrow in on just 5!

"How He Loves" if I had an IPod it would be my top too!