Thursday, December 11, 2008

I received an email from a friend that made me weep with Thanksgiving to have such good friends. I wanted to share a little part of it (and my heart) with you.


I am having to make some big decisions, and my friend's email was so encouraging...

"lv ya.
thanks for being there for me...last night.
i wish i could have done better praying for you but
honestly
my heart was breaking

because it's hard to pray his will
when it's so far removed from your own"




so eloquent. so articulate.
short and sweet. and loving as all get out.

That's the pursuit of friendship. If you can't say it, write it. If you can't write it, draw it. If you can't draw it, sing it. If you can't sing it, play it. But make sure the VIPs in your life know that you love them. I John 4:19 tells us that there is no excuse not to love.

0 comments: