Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Having no particular pattern, purpose, organization, or structure.

That's the definition of RANDOM.

Christy asked for it. She tagged me because She wants six random facts.


I say, Give the people what they want.


1. I know thousands of song lyrics by heart.
2. I think that arts and crafts could mellow out even the most heinous of people. It is peaceful to scrap or make cards. I find it relaxing and serene.
3. When I was called to ministy in January 2004, I was working a Journey (college version of Emmaus), and now anytime I speak at an Emmaus event, I stand on the stage directly over the spot where God first called me to be His mouthpiece.
4. My favorite worship song changes daily.
5. My former roommate, Rachel, had a hobby of calling everyone "Bill." She said it was because every news broadcast she ever watched had a reporter named Bill--and it would sound like this: "Thanks Bill. Back to you, Bill." WE have created variations of this phenomenon by altering the name Bill, such as Billerina, Bill Shakespeare, Bill Shatner, Billy-doodle-all-the-day, Billgus, Bill Wallace, et cetera. So I never know when my best BFFs call me what Bill name they might use to greet me. When Jami calls, her ringtone is "Billie Jean" by Michael Jackson.
6. Someday I would like to collect children's books. My favorites are anything by Dr. Suess, The Velveteen Rabbit, Corduroy, and I'll Love You Forever.


I think everyone's done the random thing already...so I will refrain from tagging anyone.


I love you all!

3 comments:

Life is short but God is sweet said...

when you start the collection of children's books be sure to include of the places you go my Dr. Suess.

Nana said...

Laur, if you ever have kids, trust me.....you'll be collecting children's books.

Nana said...

( cool signature, btw.....when I tried to do mine, it ended up with a square around it and then it took me 15 minutes getting it back off the post.....I may have to ask YOU for advice before it's over )