Monday, October 27, 2008

Good Morning.

I was going about my morning business and received an unexpected blessing this morning.
My friend Matt, who is the Ministry Director at Crossroads, sent me a text message.


There is no greater fellowship than the fellowship of sufferings. I know that it's easy to fellowship in someone's joy. It takes MORE LOVE to fellowship in sorrow.


He remembered that next Sunday I will have an anniversary filled with sorrow. Didn't make it a big deal, but remembered that what carried me through is that it may be dark, but my God is light.

So he texted me this verse:

"Light is shed on the righteous and joy on the upright in heart." Psalm 97:11

Thanks, Matt. For sharing in this unpleasant fellowship of sorrow. It's nice to know I don't have to bear the weight alone.

Help carry somebody's load today.


Anybody carried yours lately?

0 comments: