Monday, July 28, 2008

Hooray.

I almost just whizzed my pants with excitement.


(sigh. Some of you are like, "tell us what's NEW in the world.")



One of my favorite bloggers, Heather Whittaker, just stopped by my blog. Thanks Heather!



aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaacccckkk. That made my day happier.




Speaking of, I dare you to go say hey to H and tell her how much fun her blog is, especially family nights...

Her life and ministry with her hubby Carlos is inspiring.






annnnnnnd.


My BFF Jami is coming to visit tonight! Could I be any more thrilled? psssh. NO!

We will probably stay up all night and then run on pure adrenaline for some Vacation Bible School action tomorrow in the A.M.

There's not more we love in the world than some good ol' fashioned Bible School.

(Minus the flannel boards...)


Interested in VBS? Local? Please bring your kiddos...

0 comments: