Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Another Prayer Request.

This Christian music industry has been hit hard lately with tragedy, and another family needs our prayers. A site that I frequent, Todd and Angie Smith's amazing blog (Todd ministers in the group Selah) about losing her daughter Audrey, is a site that many of my readers frequent.
Please pray for the Smith and Sponberg families as they mourn the loss of Luke, infant son of Todd's sister Nicol (also formerly of Selah).

This family--our brothers and sisters--have seen a lot of heartache. Please take a minute to pray for them as they sort out this loss and for peace in the middle of the storm.

Please also to contiue to remember the Chapman family in the loss of their little girl Maria.

thanks,
Lauren

2 comments:

Christy said...

I read that earlier today and it was so so sad. I never made the connection that Todd & Nicol were siblings. I cherish her music.

Anna Osmon said...

I'll be praying.