Friday, February 8, 2008

Friday Five: Starbucks Edition (more like ADDICTION)

today is my half birthday. What does it feel like to be 22 1/2?


exactly the same, turns out.


Lauren's Top Five Starbucks Drinks.
[you should know I never get a hot drink at Starbucks.]

5. Passionfruit Iced Tea.
Don't forget one pump of classic...and it's a pretty color!

4. Mocha Frappuccino
Sooo many calories. Sooo worth it. Plus, I justify with sugar-free syrup.

3. Iced Chocolate Mocha.
Chocolate + Ice + Chocolate syrup. God Bless the person who thought that up!

2. Iced Green Tea.
I promise you, it's delightful, relieves headaches, and is GREAT with splenda. It is also
cheap and has fewer calories than pretty much anything else.


drumroll, please.

1. Iced Caramel Macchiato
Delightful, and my back-home BFF Ashley says that the caloric intake from a tall skinny ICM
is not too bad, turns out. Good thing my dear roommate Rachel used to work at SB and now
makes them for me WHENEVER because she is legit.




in other news,
6 days until Valentine's Day [i'm getting so excited! Tom and Patti (seth's folks) got me a delightful gift and some choc-o-late! woo hoo!!].

0 comments: