Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Here it is...

I haven't read many blog perspectives that come from women my age in my position in life. (Perhaps they spend their time more wisely...?) In reality, I haven't seen all that many blogs written by young women.

So I decided to start one.

In all honesty, I have tried this before. And no, I won't give you the link. Those who put up with my childish first attempt at blogging and come back to read this one anyway get Kudos from me for trying it again. I digress.
'
Perhaps I call the blog "That Girl" for many reasons. I am "That Girl" who often needs no introduction. For those of you who think I just gave myself mad props, think again.

"That Girl" is the one who walks into the room and falls down, who always says the wrong things at the wrong time, who desires a simple life but finds a way to make it more complicated, who occasionally longs to be the one who has it all together, but who often falls miserably short.

But above all, I am "That Girl," the one who is passionately pursued by the Creator of the Universe and who desires to love Him and His creation the way He loves her. And that's a label I am fine with.

0 comments: