Tuesday, April 28, 2009

An A.T.T.I.T.U.D.E. of Worship.

Hey little bloggerotsky cuties!


why don't you head on over to the greener side of the fence and see the little acronym my love has been working on?

It's a really good theology of worship, and I am not just saying that becauseit's Shake 'n Bake and I helped. He had it pretty much figured out before I came on board.





Some other thoughts on worship:

Worship is not a bunch of songs. I think we can all agree that it's the way we live our lives. As my girls Point of Grace sing,

"Everybody's worshiping something...."


What are you worshiping today?

Is it money?

Is it a career?

Is it a relationship?

Is it a lifestyle?

Is it self?

Is it your children?

Is it material possessions?




Everyone is worshiping something. What will you choose?


--------------------------------------------------------------
Shout-out to Miss Lissa...thanks for reading ♥

I have added a speaking date on the sidebar for May 23. I will be in Loogootee at New Beginnings Community Church for their Ladies Tea. Check out the other dates as well. It I am in your area, feel free to contact me about how to come to one of these events.

0 comments: