Friday, November 21, 2008

Grateful Heart.

I am grateful to you, Good Blog Readers, for sharing in my journey of ThatGirlness and for being so supportive of not only this blog, but also the ministry behind it. I LOVE each of you that stop by and I was just praying for you the other day. I pray that each time you stop by this blog on your blogroll, that your day would be lifted, that you would feel encouraged, and that you would most of all feel loved by the God of the Universe.

During this Thanksgiving season, I would like to give back to all of you as best as I know how.

Do you have a prayer need? I would love to join you in talking to God about whatever you need or desire.


So comments are open and so is my email address.

Lauren.thatgirl@gmail.com


How can I pray for you as I give thanks for what God is doing in my life and in YOURS?

More than conquerors,
Lauren.

1 comments:

Life is short but God is sweet said...

Lauren. Please pray that as we spend Thanks giving with Scott's family we will shine Jesus to all of them. I'll explain more in a e-mail to you.