Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Such a Good Blog...

I wish I would have written it myself. But alas, I did not.

Kelly Minter did. Here's the link.


Watch and Wait.



Johnny the B. Wrecked by the Gospel. So wrecked he is wearing Camel Hair Fashions circa first century A.D. and loving it. So wrecked it doesn't matter that the local frog has a more discerning pallet than he does. So wrecked that they served his head up on a platter and he didn't care. so wrecked that he could become "less and less" so The One could become "greater and greater."


Sign me up.



By the way, I am dying to do a Bible Study Kelly Minter wrote called "No Other Gods." Can't do it until after September is over, but I want to do it right if I do it. That means finding the right womenfolk to participate, so send me an email if you are interested and we'll see what we can do...

0 comments: