Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Hillcrest Christian Purity Retreat.

This weekend I get to join some crazy, crazy friends of mine as I speak to some young ladies about living lives of high purity and integrity.


I am so excited. It's a sleepover, which I love, and it will involve some eighties big hair, some crazy skits, and most of all, an opportunity to speak into some lives and build relationships. If you know of any girls near the Bedford area that might want to hang out with us next weekend, let me know.


Thanks in advance for your prayer over this particualr event. I am excited and I hear there's going to be some excellent food...two weeks ago I was in Missouri at First General Baptist Church of Jackson. They let me eat part of a banana split out of a trough!

I am not kidding. I hoep to post pics soon. Can't wait to hang out with the Bedford girls to see what they come up with.

Interactive: If you could tell a young woman (age 12-18) something, what would it be?

2 comments:

Christy said...

WHOOO HOOOO!!!! I don't have enough hair for 80's hair!!!!

Susie said...

"Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith, and in purity. 1 Timothy 4:12"

This was the verse that PureNRG use as their motto..and I think it is just awesome. I'm praying it over my girls..who soon will be in that age range! AHHHH God is good though!

You'll be an awesome witness to those girls! Have fun in Jesus Name!