Sunday, April 20, 2008

Formal Tea Photos. (a la Jami.)


My BFF for good and bad. She has walked through the darkest valleys and on top of the highest mountains with me. And I would go through fire for her.


My former roommates, best friends, and precious sisters in Christ.
L to R: Amber Mobley, "...That Girl", Nicole Ricketts, Jami Vaughan, Amy Peters.
I am so thankful for them and am sad to think that our time together at school is almost over. They have each changed my life in different ways.
He may not dance, but he looks pretty good sitting there.


My precious (and hilarious) roommate Rachel posing with all of the garnishes she stole off the top of the food they served. She looks like Martha Stewart (minus the prison stripes).

Some of the ladies who did the dance from the film "Superstar."
you can see part of the dance (we didn't have the granny panties) right here:
fun times. I will miss this.



2 comments:

beverlyj said...

You looked amazing! That dress...I love it!

Christy said...

You looked BEAUTIFUL!! What fun!