Thursday, February 7, 2008

Thursday Morning Mind Dump.

  • Dang. I am TIRED. The past couple of nights, my roommate Rachel and I have stayed up way too late solving all of the world's problems.
  • If Romney really does drop out, I am gonna be mad. What happened to the days of not knowing the candidate until the convention?? yuck.
  • I have a love/hate relationship with Tuesdays and Thursdays. I think I am spoiled rottem by the fact that I only have one class on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
  • I can't wait for the SCA Women's Bible Study RETREAT.
  • VALENTINE'S DAY=7 days to go!!! (My favorite holiday...weird, but I will fill you in on that in a later post...)
  • I have finally made some decisions (cringe, I hate doing that) and some of them are going to require a whole lot of faith. (more on this later...) oy vey. God spoke to me the spring of my freshman year and told me we were going to have an adventure together....We are still on that adventure, but my youthful trust is slowly becoming more of an adult practicality (which I despise...) so I am less inclined to think "adventure=fun!!" oy vey again.
  • If anyone knows of a fantastic local employment opportunity, please let me know. For summer, needs to be flexible because I am going to Haiti for a week in June.
  • Selena made me the best cd EVER this week. I will post the playlist later but trust me--it's life-changing. and she is a great sister.
  • This is the column for my add friends that want to know what's up for me. Not that they read this far...
  • I need to do grocery shopping.
  • Terri T. is really cool.
  • Shout out to Jami for shaping young minds today.
  • Ann Romney has serious hair volume. (watching CNN)
  • that's all, folks.

0 comments: